Tuesday 27 November 2012

Windows 7 Build 7601 not genuine after installing Service Pack 1 FIX(Updated))


Windows 7 Build 7601 not genuine after installing Service Pack 1 FIX(Updated))

Well I was facing problems on my other computer where the windows was still not activated. My work was compromised due to it so Today i Decided to write a post on how to activate it to let go of that annoying message “windows is not activated and blah blah blah”
So here are the foolproof stepsThere are many ways on the net to activate windows 7 ultimate but only a few work out– this is one of the working one’s as i have tested it myself
1.If you know your windows is not an bought one then i recommend you to use this software calledwindows loader. to use it just run it– it takes some time to run on slow computers as it analyses your computer and accordingly loads the correct serial in it. This will do your work and you dont need to go more deep into the other steps.
2.For those who already have that annoying message called windows is not activated in your black desktop these are the steps for you
after i got this message saying that my windows is not genuine. In my case i already applied RemoveWat 2.2.6 before i installed SP1,but then after i installed SP1 on my PC it was a mess.

1 comment: